We're Here To Help You
Reach out! We're happy to help you with any product questions, help styling, returns, exchanges, gift giving and more.
Our chat connects directly with someone in our warehouse.
Look for the Find your size link located directly under the product options. If it is missing or you need help measuring please contact us.
How long will it take me to get my order?
We ship out orders within 2 to 3 business days. Due to carrier delays, please allow between 3 to 5 business days for your order to be delivered via our standard shipping method.
We use 100% recycled materials for all our packaging and it is all fully recyclable.
Where Is Your Store Based?
We're located inside the Moda Center in Portland, OR USA. We ship all our orders from our warehouse within the Moda Center. When you buy from us you are supporting the local Oregon workforce.
Who Pays Customs, Duties & Taxes?
Shipping times vary by the shipping method you select but delivery can take up to 45 days.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are included with your shipment. There are no additional fees collected at the time of delivery.
If your package is returned to us for a bad address we will deduct all custom, duties and taxes along with shipping costs from your return as we are required to pay them on all returned packages.
We use DHL to ship our International Packages.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping fees for returns on international orders unless Rip City Clothing made an error.
Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations
What Is Your Returns Policy?
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason you are not content with your purchase, please let us know.
- We happily accept domestic returns within 30 days of the delivery date, and 60 days for international orders. Once your return has been processed, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- All returned items must be in their original condition: unwashed, unworn, scent-free, with tags attached, and accompanied by the receipt. In the absence of a receipt, store credit will be provided, which can be utilized either online or in our stores.
- Please note that the original shipping costs are non-refundable, and if you benefited from free shipping, this amount will be deducted from your refund. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs, except in cases of order errors, where a return label will be provided upon contact.
- Although online exchanges are not available, items can be exchanged in-store by presenting the invoice. Regrettably, all sale items, gift cards, and custom orders are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- To initiate a return, please start the process by logging into your account or by reaching out to us through our contact form.
Can I Cancel Or Change My Order?
If you need to cancel your order please open our chat and select Manage your orders/Cancel an order and follow the instructions.
We cannot make changes to any orders. If you need to make a change, you will need to cancel your order and place a new one for the correct item.
We begin processing orders within 24 hours. If your order has already been processed you will have to make a return/exchange.